oh man i watched too much sherlock today i just wanna run around town and solve crimes
but it’s way too hot outside so i’ll just sit here and scheme about reichenbach
JK Rowling needs to shut her rich mouth put a pen to paper and just write another potter book instead of these “announcements” coming out what feels like every other week, i.e. Dumbledore is gay, She almost killed Ron, Lily was pregnant w a brother for Harry, James was going to forgive Snape and let him be harry’s uncle blah blah blah stop u rich English toff just stop, You’ll be back in the lime light again in a decade when they start to remake the Harry Potter movies it only took them 5 years for Parker to find his way on screen again I’m sure with the right charm you can get him back on the train in no time.
1) Out of those ‘announcements’, two of them are crap made up on Tumblr that you’re gullible enough to believe, and the other two weren’t announcements, they were answers to questions. One was answered 5 years ago, the other last year. Wow yeah really sounds like every other week.
2) In case you haven’t noticed, the HP books are finished.
3) Electronics, video games, books, BluRays, inviting friends to cafés and bars, concert tickets, travelling across the globe and lobbying for the release of my book. ^^
8) After some research I found out that my underwear is called “boxer briefs”. The more you know. :D
10) When I meet celebrities I’m usually to shy to speak with them, but if I met J.K. Rowling I’d probably burst out into a very cheesy thank you speech.
12) Subconsciously wanting everyone I know to take the Pottermore house test. (“Not Slytherin… not Slytherin…”)
15) I’d like to be a wolf. Just being free, wild and a member of a big wolf pack.
- tom hiddleson
- avengers in general
- Afro Circus
- harry potter
…I returned totally drunk from a party and thought it would be an amazing idea to start watching “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2” at 4 a.m. Of course I fell asleep during the Gringotts raid and slept through two thirds of the movie, the credits and four hours of the DVD menu.